Tue, May 09|
KY Gives Day 2023
Support the Foundation and participate in Kentucky's largest giving day!
Time & Location
May 09, 12:00 AM – 4:59 PM
About the event
We are counting down the days until Kentucky Gives Day scheduled for Tuesday, May 9, 2023! This is the biggest day of giving for nonprofits across Kentucky. We need your help, to make this day of giving a success.
Please join our campaign and help us reach our goal of $3,000! A donation of any amount, $10, $20, $50, $100 will help us achieve our goal!
The Kentucky Psychological Foundation is passionate about our mission to use the science of psychology to support the mental health and wellbeing of Kentuckians through social activism, community engagement, and education.
We envision a Kentucky where all, especially those who belong to traditionally underserved groups, have access to psychological expertise, resources, and clinical services from a diverse group of psychologists.
KPF is working to make our vision a reality by:
- Providing mental health educational materials to the public including a Kindergarten Readiness activity book for preschoolers that includes social and emotional health resources, a Roadmap to Behavioral Health that can help those seeking mental health care navigate seeking and finding a provider that meets their needs, and a variety of other helpful educational resources. These materials are available to the public at www.kentuckypsychologicalfoundation.org.
- Breaking down financial barriers to mental health care with innovative programs like our Community Mental Health Fund - a program designed to provide direct financial assistance to those seeking mental health care services.
- Supporting psychology students across Kentucky by hosting an annual academic conference that gives students the opportunity to network and engage with faculty and students throughout Kentucky.
- Providing scholarship opportunities for students in higher education at both the graduate and undergraduate levels like our Multicultural Award and Future Colleague Award.
- Supporting mental health professionals through our diversity conferences and awards. We also support psychologically healthy workplaces through our Psychology in the Workplace Network.
KPF hopes to increase our efforts in promoting psychologically healthy principles to more Kentuckians, but we need your support! Click here to make your donation today!